Bungy & Jet Boat Combo
Bungy & Jet Boat Combo - save $19
Combine two thrilling activities in half a day for maximum excitement! Bungy jump off the 134 metre AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire, New Zealand’s highest bungy jump, followed by a wild jetboat ride with Shotover Jet that will have you racing through the dramatic Shotover Canyons.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire Bungy Jump (134m) - the highest platform bungy jump in New Zealand
- Jetboat down the Shotover River with Shotover Jet, renowned for being the worlds most exciting jet boat ride
- Allow half a day
- 9.30am & 12pm
- Departs from inside The Station building on Shotover and Camp streets, central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- Minimum age is 13years or 1.2m tall, with a minimum weight of 45kg and max 127kg
- Children under 16 years must have written consent signed from a parent or guardian
- You must wear closed in footwear (ie runners). No sandals or flip flops
- No child rates
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Upgrade to the Awesome Foursome to include a helicopter flight and rafting as well
Upgrade this activity to one of the following combos:
Prices & Options
Adult (13yrs+): NZD$385.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Easy to book, good information on the website
Product rating: good
Was a little confused at frst as it required 2 separate check in's. when i booked i assumed it would be with the same company and i would go straight from one activity to the other, instead one was in the morning and another company in the afternoon.
Latest Questions about Bungy & Jet Boat Combo
I will have a car, so where do i go at the beginning of the day before all of this starts?
Hi. I want to book 1 Bungy/Jet Boat Combo and 1 Bungy Spectator/Jet Boat Combo for 17 Dec.
Can you tell me if this can be done on-line and what the cost would be. Thanks
Similar to a previous question... After doing the shotover jet with me, can my girlfriend come and watch me Nevis bungy? Is there any cost? Should I book for her?
does this still operate during winter? (June - July)
can i book this and go on the jet with friends who don't have a combo deal? i'm the only one keen on a Bungy.