Nevis Bungy Raft
Nevis Bungy Raft
Combine the ultimate 134 metre bungy jump from The Aj Hackett Nevis Highwire and white water rafting down the Shotover River.
Can you do it? If you want New Zealand's biggest - here it is. 134m above the rugged Nevis River, Queenstown. After a 35 minute ride, including a 4 wheel drive through a high country sheep station, get your harness on and climb aboard the cable car for a breath-taking trip out to the jump pod.
Shotover River Rafting
Step across this great frontier and meet the challenge of rafting the Shotover River, experience the rugged beauty and unspoilt grandeur of the breathtaking scenery as you conquer this wild and untamed river. Tackle six rapids then raft through the darkness of the 170 metre Oxenbridge Tunnel and shoot the Cascade Rapid to complete the challenge.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire Bungy Jump (134m) - the highest platform bungy jump in New Zealand
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River. Includes hot showers and a sauna at the Queenstown raft base.
- Allow full day
- Departs from inside The Station building on Shotover and Camp streets central Queenstown
- You must be able to swim for the rafting and be at least 45kg, and atleast 1.2m tall for the bungy
- Please bring swimwear and a towel
- Minimum age is 13 years (no child rates)
- Maximum weight for the bungy is 130kg
- Please wear covered shoes (no open toed sandles). Runners are perfect
- Must upgrade to helirafting in winter months due to the condition of the access roads (June - September)
- If a member of your group does not want to do the bungy then they can book on the afternoon Shotover River Rafting and if they wish to watch your bungy they can book on as a spectator on the Nevis