Skyline Queenstown Gondola Ride
Dining at Skyline is one of Queenstown's top experiences - in more ways than one!
Breathtaking views from the top of the cable car extend almost full circle, from Coronet Peak around to The Remarkables and on to Cecil and Walter Peaks on the other side of beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
Not only are you guaranteed stunning views from every table, you can enjoy a lavish six course taste of New Zealand buffet at exceptional value for money - and the views are absolutely free!
Dinner & Lunch Buffet (must be pre booked)
The restaurant offers a tempting six course buffet in a relaxed atmosphere for groups or couples to enjoy. A revolutionary tiered seating design and floor to ceiling windows allows up to 320 diners to enjoy an unhindered view of the Wakatipu panorama. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. The restaurant is fully licensed and we have live entertainment every evening. Open for dinner from 6.00pm daily. Also open for lunch from 12.00 noon daily.
Kiwi Haka Show
Journey through the mythical legends and step into the world of the Maori. Feel the spirit of our proud history celebrated in traditional song & dance. Experience the fearsome haka and the stunning poi display. A unique live show performed by Queenstown's leading Kapa Haka group.
Queenstown adventure & fun for all ages and abilities!
Hurtle down a winding downhill track through the trees. Race through the bends, or pull in for a breather and enjoy the panorama. Burn it up on the advanced track or cruise sedately down the scenic track. Then hop on the chairlift and do it all again. Skyline Luge - it's 800 metres of fast-paced freedom.
Once is never enough! Book your luge rides in advance and save $ otherwise they cost $10 per ride when paid for at the top of the gondola.
- Gondola Ride
- Dinner or Lunch - 6 course buffet lunch or dinner
- Luge - 1 to 5 luge rides
- Optional Kiwi Haka Maori cultural show before or after your meal
- Allow as much time as you want (Gondola closes at around 10pm)
- Lunch - 12pm, 12.30pm & 1pm
- Dinner - 6pm, 6.30pm & 8.30pm
- Haka Show & Dinner - 5.15pm, 6pm, 7.15pm & 8pm
- Haka Show - 5.15pm, 6pm, 7.15pm & 8pm
- Luge - open from 9am until sunset
- Meet at the base of the gondola building at least 30 minutes before your dining time. You can go up as early as you like to enjoy the views, grab a drink before your meal, have a go on the luge or watch the bungy and paragliding
- Child rates apply for kids aged 5 - 14 yrs. Kids under 5 years old travel free
- You do not need to book if you just wish to ride the gondola ($25 for adults & $14 for kids)
- There is free parking at the Gondola base
- Kiwi Haka is an authentic and powerful spiritual journey of Maori culture and customs
- The Kiwi Haka show is 30 minutes in duration and operates several times each evening. It can be booked in conjunction with your evening dining or just with the gondola ride
- Luge rides operate at the top of the gondola during daylight hours and can be prebooked to save money otherwise they are approx $10 per ride when paid for at the top
- Advanced bookings advised as this restaurant is very popular
- The Skyline Gondola is open Christmas Day and New Years Eve. There are special rates for both nights so please contact us if you wish to book