Hot Pools - Onsen
Hot Pools - Onsen
The Onsen Hot Pools experience is all about unwinding and soaking-up Queenstown’s spectacular scenery.
Immerse yourself in the views, the pure waters, and the fresh mountain air, as your mind and body surrenders to the deep penetrating warmth and gentle massage of our private pools.
The Onsen Hot Pools are housed in private cedar-lined bathing rooms, each complete with shower, changing area, and breathtaking mountain views.
Once you’re comfortable you can retract the roof and front wall at the touch of a button to immerse yourself in the amazing alpine scenery. At night dim the lights and watch the southern constellations wheel past overhead! When you’re ready to leave, simply press the button to enclose the room again. Alternatively, leave the roof and wall in place while you absorb the scenery through large picture windows.
Each pool room can accommodate up to four adults and are ideal for individuals, couples and families. Bookings are in one hour blocks.
The most amazing thing you'll do together during your stay in Queenstown! Surround yourself with the warm glow of candles and be hypnotised as the night sky wheels past slowly overhead. A truly memorable experience to be shared with someone very special! (Only available for nighttime bookings)
A special treat for two to share! Two large soft cotton spa towels, a bottle of cold mineral water, two glasses of sparkling wine, a bowl of strawberries to share, and an aromatherapy burner to delicately fragrance the air while you soak.
A special treat for two to share! Two large soft cotton spa towels, two Phoenix organic soft drinks, a chocolate bar to share, and an aromatherapy burner to delicately fragrance the air while you soak.
- Courtesy coach pick up from central Queenstown or self drive (10mins from town)
- 1 hour private spa with stunning views
- Retractable roof
- Return transport to Queenstown
- Candleight package (optional extra)
- Indulgence pack (optional extra)
- Pamper pack (optional extra)
- Allow 2 hours (includes a 1 hour private spa & return transfers from Queenstown)
- Every hour (open from 11am - 10pm 7 days)
- Pick up is from outside The Station building on Camp street or self drive to Arthur's Point (10 mins from town)
- Queenstown's only public hot pools
- Always clean, pure alpine water
- Six private pool rooms with shower and changing area
- Rooms feature retracting roof for indoor / outdoor experience
- Off The Edge Cafe on site
- Free hourly shuttle-bus from central Queenstown
- Open 7 days a week, 11 hours a day, from 11am to 10pm
- Private, peaceful, natural surroundings
- Amazing views – regardless of indoor / outdoor choice
- Up to 4 adults can fit comfortably in each spa, ideal for individuals, couples or families
- Water temperature can be adjusted to suit
- Child rates apply 5-15yrs (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Pools continually refreshed with new water
- Kids are free if booking with an adult before 3pm (1 child free per fare paying adult)