Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Best Everything Queenstown Gift Ideas
Best Everything Queenstown Gift Ideas
Want to give your loved one a truly treasured gift for a birthday or anniversary, but have run out of solid ideas? You’re in luck! There are some gifts that don’t need to be tangible to be spectacular and a Queenstown tour voucher may be just what you’re looking for − intangible, unique, outstanding and incomparable.
Here are some eclectic Everything Queenstown tours that you may want to consider for your family and friends:
- Bungy - 134m Nevis - NZ's Highest Bungy: If your friend is an adventurous daredevil, this bungy jump package is the perfect gift for celebrating a milestone birthday. Which adventurer wouldn’t revel in the opportunity to jump from the highest bungy in New Zealand to celebrate a thirtieth birthday? New Zealand’s highest bungy stands tall, at a whopping 134 metres over the Nevis River in Queenstown. Featuring some of the most spectacularly scenic views, this is a gift that will be remembered for a lifetime.
- Skydive - Nzone: There’s nothing in the world that can compare to the breathtaking experience of skydiving in Queenstown − which is what makes this tour a unique experience and a great gift for a loved one. Make this a truly special celebration when you gift this tandem skydive experience from 15,000 feet, 12,000 feet or 9000 feet.
- Shotover Jet Boat Queenstown: How about the world’s most exciting jet boat ride for your best friend’s birthday, as he tears down the Shotover River for the most thrilling experience of his or her life? The Shotover jet boat rips at magnificently high speeds that will have him/her shrieking in a melody of fright and delight, and you’ll rise to ‘best friend’ status instantly! Wine Tours - Queenstown Wine Trail: Want to bestow a relaxing wine experience upon your parents?
- The Wine Tours - Queenstown Wine Trail is the perfect experience for your parents to visit some of the finest wineries in the region, displaying the passion behind the winemaking industry. The tour includes a visit to four magnificent vineyards, a wine cave tour and a visit to the cheese factory.
- Helicopter Flight - The Remarkables: This tour is the perfect gift for a beloved friend that has always dreamed of the thrill of a helicopter ride. This helicopter flight offers dramatic views of Queenstown’s alpine scenery, sequestered against the backdrop of the incredible Remarkables mountain range and the soothing Lake Wakatipu waters.
How to Buy a Gift Voucher on Everything Queenstown?
You can buy an instant gift voucher for a multitude of activities in Queenstown. Gift vouchers are priced at $25 upwards and will be emailed after purchase. You can buy a gift voucher in two ways:
- Gifting a Specific Activity: If you want to book a voucher for an activity, you simply need to go to the 'Activity’ page and select the ‘Book Now’ feature. You will find an option ‘I want this to be an open dated Gift Voucher' − click this and follow the rest of the directions.
- Specific Dollar Value Gift Vouchers: If you prefer to buy a specific value gift voucher, follow these directions-
- Choose the gift voucher value and type in a personalised message to the intended recipient.
- Add this gift voucher to your shopping cart and check out.
- Make the payment and receive the gift voucher via email.
- Present the voucher to your loved one.
How to Redeem a Gift Voucher on Everything Queenstown?
- Choose the activity and head to checkout.
- Click on 'I have a gift voucher to redeem' on the checkout page.
- Enter the unique voucher code for booking.
- Receive the e-ticket and booking confirmation through email.
- Gifting an activity to your loved one is a testament to your generosity and love. Your family and friends will have the most unforgettable experience of their lives − and they’ll have you to thank for it!
Add a comment
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.