Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Coronet Peak Snow Experience
Coronet Peak Snow Experience
For the non skiers and snowboarders that would like to see snow and find out what all the fuss is about, join the Coronet Peak Snow Experience for a memorable day. You can choose to start your day at 8am or 10am which will include transfers from your Queenstown hotel, snow jacket and pants, souvenir hat and gloves to keep and free time at Coronet Peak ski field to enjoy the snow and sights.
Coronet Peak is only 20 minutes drive from Queenstown and is regarded by many as one of New Zealand's favourite ski fields. Coronet Peak is home to prestigious events such as the Queenstown Winter Festival and 100% Pure New Zealand Winter Games, making it the place to be. Included in the modern facilities are a fully licensed restaurant, cafe, bar and sub station on the spanning deck which is the perfect place to watch the action on the slopes take place. Listen to live music an grab a bite at the cafe (own expense) before catching the bus back down the mountain.
- Return ski field transfers from Queenstown
- Snow jacket & pants rental
- Snow boot rental
- Good quality souvenir woollen hat & snow gloves to keep (worth $55)
- 4 hours free time at Coronet Peak ski field
- Access to the ski field restaurant, bar & viewing deck
- The opportunity to play in the snow!
- Allow 4, 6 or 8 hours depending on your return time
- 8am or 10am (return 2pm or 4.15pm)
- Pick up from your local Queenstown accommodation or meet at Kiwi Discovery, 37 Camp St, Queenstown
- Operates during winter (June - September)
- You can wear your own hiking boots, Sorels or gumboots or you can hire boots from the Kiwi Discovery shop the night before for $20 per adult
- Child rates apply (6-17yrs). Children 5 years & under travel free. Infant Onesies are available to hire for kids 3 -5 years old
- You will need to visit the Kiwi Discovery shop at 37 Camp St before 7pm the night before to collect your clothing & confirm your pick up time for the next day. The shop is open until 8.30pm
- Transfers to Coronet Peak depart Queenstown at 8am & 10am
- For ski packages please refer to Coronet Peak & Remarkables Ski Packages
Prices & Options
Child (6-17yrs): NZD$99.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
No dramas All questions answered.
Product rating: good
Was a little disappointed that with four of us traveling on the same trip, that when asked if we could have a pick up at (or opposite our accommodation) we were told no, but then discovered that MANY other bookings were collected directly from their accommodation. Our accommodation location was ON THE MAIN ROUTE so would have thought it would have been easy enough.
Latest Questions about Coronet Peak Snow Experience
Are normal leather ankle boots & jeans ok to wear?
Does the package includes lift passes?
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.