Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Raft & Jet - Twin Thriller
Kawarau Raft & K Jet Boat
Check out this action packed combo with a full throttle jet boat ride on the K Jet followed by a white water rafting adventure on the Kawarau River (grade 2-3 rapids).
Sitback and hold on tight as the KJet races out of Queenstown Bay and sends passengers spinning with a full 360 degree hair raising spin. Speed across the tranquil waters of Lake Wakatipu. Then sit back and enjoy stunning views as the jet takes you on a tour of Queenstowns Kawarau and Shotover Rivers. Take in the mighty Kawarau River whilst negotiating wild rapids under the Kawarau bridge and exploring the river at speeds of up to 85kmph before joining the Shotover River where you will narrowly skim past sandbanks and rugged rock faces.
Whitewater rafting on the Kawarau River is the perfect option for newcomers to rafting or those looking for a more relaxed experience. Enjoy the white water action with the opportunity to relax and enjoy the brilliant scenery of the Kawarau River on the calmer sections.
- Return transfers from Queenstown to rafting base
- One hour of jetboating with KJet on the Shotover & Kawarau rivers
- Whitewater rafting down the Kawarau River (grade 2-3 rapids)
- Hot showers & sauna available after rafting
- All rafting equipment included
- Allow 4.5hrs
- 8.15am & 10.45am
- Departs from Queenstown Rafting Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting, although it does not require the same level of 'water confidence' as the Shotover River rafting
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, & money for snacks & photos
- Minimum age 13 years (no child rates)
- Minimum weight 40kg
- Weather dependent
Prices & Options
- adult (13yrs+) NZD$339.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
The teams are super friendly and passionate about what they love doing.
Product rating: excellent
I loved the whitewater rafting experience! Would definitely do it again. It was the perfect mix of thrilling and calm whilst we enjoyed the scenery.
The jetboating was an adrenaline rush, worth doing.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Raft & Jet - Twin Thriller.
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.