Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Skydiving & Canyon Swing Combo
Skydive & Shotover Canyon Swing Combo
Test your level of fear and experience adrenaline like no other as you take on the Shotover Canyon Swing and skydiving with Nzone all in a days work. Override your mind yelling 'NO' at you as these two adventures take you to a new high! Begin your day skydiving with Nzone before jumping from the 109m cliff mounted Shotover Canyon Swing perched over the Shotover River.
- Tandem skydive with Nzone from 9000ft, 12,000ft or 15,000ft
- Take on the Shotover Canyon Swing at 109m - the highest swing in the world!
- Allow 6 hours
- 8.30am & 11am
- Departs from inside The Station building on Shotover & Camp streets, central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- Minimum age 10yrs
- 18 years & under must have writen consent from a parent or guardian
- Max weight limit for Skydive is 100kg (220lbs)
- Min weight for Skydive & Canyon Swing 35kg (77lbs)
- No child rates
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Prices & Options
Skydive & Canyon Swing:
- 9000ft skydive + swing NZD$524.00
- 12000ft skydive + swing NZD$564.00
- 15000ft skydive + swing NZD$664.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Product rating: excellent
Only for the canyon swing . Sjydive got cancelled.
Latest Questions about Skydiving & Canyon Swing Combo
Is there an option/selection where you can do the canyon swing twice?
I am planning on traveling to Queenstown at the end of November this year with my boyfriend, we are from Australia. if we were to book this activity how far in advance should I book it? I'm not sure if it is okay to wait closer to the date or if it is something that will book out and I will need to book the date asap?
Thank you so much
Do we need to do Skydive and swing on the same day??
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.