Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Skydiving - Skydive Paradise Glenorchy
Tandem Skydive Glenorchy
If you're looking for the perfect backdrop for your adrenaline adventure of a lifetime then Skydive Paradise in Glenorchy is the trip for you! With scenery so imposing and dramatic it was even used during the filming of Lord of the Rings you will plunge from 15,000ft or 12,000ft over the stunning Alpine Village of Glenorchy, with breathtaking views of Mt Aspiring and the Fiordland National Park. Reaching speeds of 200kmph during 65 seconds of free fall this will get your blood pumping for sure!
Glenorchy is situated at the top of Lake Wakatipu and is often referred to as "The Gateway to Paradise". As you make your journey from Queenstown to Wanaka you can sit back and try to relax whilst enjoying the imposing scenery of vast mountains, the glassy lake and snowy glaciers. Along the way you will stop at Bennetts Bluff for the chance to take some memorable photographs.
Skydive Paradise have over thirty years experience and have the best tandem dive masters in the business to give you an amazing experience. All equipment is the most up to date, reliable technology to ensure you land safe and sound.
- Truly personal experience with your qualified dive master
- Return transfers from central Queenstown to the drop zone 45 mins from Queenstown with a stop at the breathtaking Bennetts Bluff
- Tandem skydive from 15,000ft or 12,000ft with some of the most dramatic views in the world including Mt Aspiring & Fiordland National Parks
- Allow 4hrs (including return Queenstown transfers)
- 9am, 11am & 1pm in Winter (May-Sep)
- 7.15am, 9.15am, 11.15am, 1.45pm & 3.45pm in Summer (Oct-Apr)
- Departs from the Info & Track Shop, 37 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown or self drive to Glenorchy
- Operates daily all year
- No age limit, under 18 years must have written consent from a parent or guardian
- No child rates
- Max weight is 100kgs & minimum weight is 30kg (strictly enforced)
- Photo & video packages available for purchase on the day only. Photos on USB cost $149, USB video is $149 or purchase both the photos & video on USB for $169
- Weather dependent so we recommend booking for one of your first days in Queenstown so that you can reschedule if necessary
- Spectators can join you if there is room in the van at a cost of $35, their space will be confirmed on the day of jumping
- Self drive option available. Glenorchy is 50 minutes drive from Queenstown
- Skydive operates from the gateway to "Paradise" where scenery was used during the filming of Lord of the Rings
- Please wear shoes that will not fall off (no sandals or jandles). You may also need some warm layers of clothing, especially in the colder months
Prices & Options
15,000ft Skydive: NZD$409.00
12,000ft Skydive: NZD$335.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Skydiving - Skydive Paradise Glenorchy.
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.