Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Canyon Swing & Raft Combo
Canyon Swing & Raft Combo - save $25
Two thrilling adventures await with the Canyon Swing & Raft combo in Queenstown. The 109 metre Shotover Canyon Swing will have you attempting the world’s highest cliff jump, after which you will paddle for dear life on a whitewater rafting adventure that takes place on the mighty Shotover River with its grade three to four rapids.
- The Shotover Canyon Swing 109m - the highest cliff jump in the world. Reach speeds up to 150kph!
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River. Includes hot showers and a sauna.
- Allow full day
- Departs from inside The Station building located on the corner of Shotover & Camp streets, central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting
- Please bring swimwear & a towel
- Minimum age is 14 years (15 years & under must have written consent from a parent or guardian)
- Must upgrade to Swing, heli, raft during winter months (June to September) as access road to the rafting is too icy & dangerous
Upgrade this activity to one of the following combos:
Prices & Options
Swing & Raft (13yrs+): NZD$429.00
Swing Heli Raft (13yrs+): NZD$539.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
The information given was a little confusing and there was one rather rude lady at the canyon swing office, she weighed my friend then two people she knew came in, she then spent 10 minutes talking to them while I waited, then weighed her two friends for the swing, talked a bit more then finally weighed me, something I found quite rude, she was then rude to another customer after me.
Product rating: excellent
Good guides, good staff members, the guys at the canyon swing made the experience even better.
Latest Questions about Canyon Swing & Raft Combo
Hi, my teenage kids and I are heading over in September. They would like to do both the swing and the rafting. I will not be able to perform any of these but would like to view them at the swing. Is it possible for me to be dropped back in Queenstown whilst they continue onto the rafting? Or is there any where at the rafting that they can viewed and how much would this cost? Thanks :)
I'm looking to book this combo for 2 people. However we have a third person who wishes to just do the White Water rafting. Is it possible for us to just book the rafting for them but allow them to come along to the canyon swing (as a spectator) and then we all white water raft together? We are looking to book this for early december. Thanks.
I am looking to do the swing and heli raft in June, what time can I expect to be back in Queenstown?
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.