Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Nevis Bungy Raft
Nevis Bungy Raft - save $29
Get your adrenalin levels soaring with two very different extreme activities. A bungy jump measuring 134 metres courtesy of the AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire combined with a white water rafting expedition taking place on the roaring Shotover River makes for an unforgettable day.
Only the bravest amongst us have dared to try the Nevis Bungy, the biggest bungy in New Zealand and one that will have you leaping 134 metres above the raging Nevis River in Queenstown. Your journey to the jump site involves a ride that takes 35 minutes and includes a 4 wheel drive through a sheep station in high country Queenstown. Clip on your harness, get into the cable car and enjoy the spectacular scenery as you travel towards the jump pod where the magic will happen.
Shotover River Rafting
Rise to the challenge and launch yourself into the wild Shotover River on a white water rafting adventure that will put you right in the centre of a beautiful, untamed and sometimes inhospitable environment. Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you try to stay afloat on the raging river. Six challenging rapids must be tackled before you are plunged into darkness in the 170 metre-long Oxenbridge Tunnel. Finally, surmount the Cascade Rapid at the end and you can finally say you have conquered the Shotover River.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Highwire Bungy Jump (134m) - the highest platform bungy jump in New Zealand
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River - includes hot showers & a sauna at the Queenstown raft base
- Allow full day
- Departs from inside The Station building on Shotover & Camp streets central Queenstown
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting & be at least 45kg & 1.2m tall for the bungy
- Please bring swimwear & a towel
- Minimum age is 13 years (no child rates)
- Maximum weight for the bungy is 127kg
- Please wear covered shoes (no open toed sandles). Runners are perfect
- Must upgrade to helirafting in winter months due to the condition of the access roads (June - September)
- If a member of your group does not want to do the bungy then they can book on the afternoon Shotover River Rafting and if they wish to watch your bungy they can book on as a spectator on the Nevis
Prices & Options
Nevis Bungy Raft: NZD$475.00
Nevis Bungy Heli Raft: NZD$585.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Friendly front counter staff - the rafting guide was awesome.
Product rating: excellent
Very funny crew and made the rafting a major highlight in my NZ trip
Latest Questions about Nevis Bungy Raft
Where can i find it on a map
Is the rafting still all good in winter time ?
Myself and a friend are coming over to New Zealand in September and plan to book the 'Nevis Bungy Raft'. We were hoping to do it on the 22nd September, would the service roads be suitable to drive on by then or do we have to include the heli ride for the water rafting?
96% of new customers that used Everything Queenstown to provide advice and securely book their Queenstown activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.